Head to the farmer's market, grab fresh, juicy berries and make this summertime berry crisp with the crumble topping! Perfect treat for a summer BBQ!
Today is the last week of Anodyne Summer Recipe Edition! I hope you all enjoyed my recipes and tagging along in my kitchen the past few months. This last recipe screams SUMMER! I wanted an excuse to buy all the delicious berries from my local farmers market and mix up a healthier version of dessert. I recommend baking this dish and serving immediately with vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 lb (or 3 cups) fresh berries (of any sort!)
1 Cup Almond Meal
½ Cup Oats
½ tsp. Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Sea Salt
3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8x8 baking dish. Then spread fresh berries evenly throughout the pan.
3. Combine all ingredients (aside from berries) in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix until you’ve reached a crumbly consistency.
4. Spread the crumbly consistency evenly on top of berries.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the summertime berry crisp is lightly browned on top.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream (vanilla bean is my favorite) on the side & ENJOY!