This post may not be for everyone (*I’m looking at all of you living in the southern parts of the country*), but it certainly is important to those of us who have to deal with Winter. When it begins to snow, there’s nothing more vital to our mobility than a nice pair of boots. Sure boots can be a bit clunky, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t fit right. Below is a step by step way to make sure your current boots fit properly -
- Before lacing, push your foot forward and slide your hand down the boot, behind your heel
- You should only be able to fit one finger
- Lace your boots and stand
- Make sure you can wiggle your toes freely without them being too cramped or hitting the front of the boot
- Lightly kick a wall, make sure your toes don’t smash into the front of the boot
- Stand on the sides of your feet, and make sure you have painless flexibility
Being active in winter is a lot better than staying indoors waiting for spring. A properly fitting pair of boots will certainly help your cause.